Imagine what you might be missing.
55% of communication is nonverbal. Standard facemasks block the wearer's face and prevent the ability to read lips.
Miscommunication is a leading cause of medical errors and can be prevented. The potential for miscommunication is especially compounded in Deaf and hard of hearing patients when standard facemasks are used.
Masks don't have to mean miscommunication.
ClearMask™ is the first, patent-pending transparent facemask with full-face visibility. The mask provides assured protection with a smart design optimized for comfort and breathability.
Compared to other facemasks, the ClearMask™ allows patients and individuals to see more of the wearer’s face and facial expressions, while providing enhanced comfort, breathability, and safety.
Everyone benefits from seeing facial expressions and emotions.
Specific patient groups can experience additional benefits:
- Deaf and hard of hearing patients
- Deaf and hard of hearing medical staff, medical students, laboratory technicians, and scientists
- Sign language interpreters and agencies
- Dentist offices
- Patients under stress and anxiety
- Pediatric patients
- Immunosuppressed patients
- Cancer patients
- HIV/AIDS patients
- Organ transplant recipients
- Limited English Proficiency patients
- Medical staff who cannot receive seasonal flu vaccinations and must wear masks
- All medical staff so that they can see their colleagues' faces and better understand dialogue in noisy environments